We have some exciting news to share with you.
Our Upsquare App Builder supports WooCommerce online shops.
What does that mean?
If you have a WordPress website and are using the WooCommerce plug-in to sell your products online, you can finally transform your web shop into a mobile app.
What is WooCommerce?
WooCommerce is an open-source e-commerce plugin, designed for small to large-sized online retailers that are using the WordPress platform. This free plug-in, available from 2011, has become one of the most popular solutions in the e-commerce world, used by thousands of online shops worldwide.
Right now, over 3.8 million websites use WooCommerce for selling online. The plug-in itself has 86 million all-time downloads and represents 29,16% of the worldwide e-commerce market share.
If you have a WordPress website, you should also know that 93,7% of WordPress online shops use the WooCommerce plug-in to sell online (source).
Stats show that WooCommerce is one of the most popular plug-ins for e-commerce worldwide.
But what if you are already using it?
Here is the deal! Have you ever thought of transforming your WooCommerce online shop into a mobile app?
All done easy and fast, with
- no coding required (drag-and-drop software)
- full customisation (make the app as you like it)
- minimal investment (compared with developing an app from scratch).
That’s what you can do with our software, the Upsquare App Maker, that now supports WooCommerce shops.
You will be able to offer a new experience to your users: till now, this alternative was possible just for big e-commerce companies that had the possibility to develop an app in-house or pay huge amounts of money to outside development firms.
Now, even small shops can do it!
Why use a mobile app with WooCommerce?
Having a responsive design for your online shop is good, but having a mobile app provides a completely different user experience, one that many of your competitors are not taking advantage of yet.
There are many reasons why a mobile app can be a better option for your online store than just a website, here are just a few of them:
- an app is faster than a website
- an app is just one click away for the users
- on an app, users can set preferences, so you can offer a personalised experience to every user.
- an app will let users see your logo on the screen many times during the day for a subconscious branding effect.
- apps allow easy push notifications with pop-ups, keeping users constantly informed about new products, announcements and offers
- on an app, you can exploit the mobile device features (think about the camera, contact list, GPS, phone calls and other possibilities…)
- last but not least, users spend statistically way more time on apps than websites (source)
The software supports the following payment methods:
We will keep you informed if we make new methods available in the future.
The integration process is simple and we’ve also prepared a step by step guide on how to do it.
If you have further questions, don’t hesitate to contact us on our support mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are always happy to help.